Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://cuir.car.chula.ac.th/handle/123456789/39216
Title: การวิเคราะห์หนังสือสถิติภาษาไทยที่ผลิตระหว่าง พ.ศ.2530-2549
Other Titles: An analysis of Thai statistics books published from 1987 to 2006
Authors: วรปรีย์ ตั้งสีฟ้า
Advisors: ประยงศรี พัฒนกิจจำรูญ
Other author: จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย. คณะอักษรศาสตร์
Advisor's Email: Prayongsri.P@Chula.ac.th
Subjects: การวิเคราะห์เนื้อหา
สถิติ
Content analysis (Communication)
Statistics
Issue Date: 2550
Publisher: จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย
Abstract: การวิจัยครั้งนี้มีวัตถุประสงค์เพื่อวิเคราะห์หนังสือสถิติภาษาไทยที่ผลิตระหว่าง พ.ศ. 2530 – 2549 ในด้านผู้จัดทำ ประเภท ขอบเขตเนื้อหา ปีที่พิมพ์ ราคา ส่วนประกอบของหนังสือ และการอ้างอิง เพื่อเป็นประโยชน์ต่อห้องสมุดมหาวิทยาลัยในการจัดหาหนังสือสถิติ และผู้จัดทำในการผลิตหนังสือสถิติ การดำเนินการวิจัยครั้งนี้ใช้แบบบันทึกข้อมูลเป็นเครื่องมือในการวิจัย โดยเก็บรวบรวมข้อมูลจากหนังสือสถิติภาษาไทยที่เรียบเรียงขึ้น หรือแปลจากภาษาอื่น และผลิตในช่วง พ.ศ. 2530 ถึง 2549 จำนวนทั้งสิ้น 692 ชื่อเรื่อง ผลการวิจัยพบว่า หนังสือสถิติภาษาไทยส่วนใหญ่ผู้เขียนเป็นชื่อบุคคล ผลิตโดยสถาบันการศึกษา และเป็นตำรา หนังสือสถิติภาษาไทยที่มีเนื้อหาวิชาสถิติโดยตรงมีจำนวน 357 รายการ(51.59%) และหนังสือสถิติภาษาไทยที่ใช้ในศาสตร์สาขาวิชาต่าง ๆ มีจำนวน 335 รายการ (48.41%) โดยเป็นหนังสือที่ใช้ในสาขาธุรกิจจำนวนมากที่สุด สำหรับหนังสือที่มีเนื้อหาวิชาสถิติโดยตรง เป็นหนังสือที่มีเนื้อหารวมเรื่องทางด้านสถิติจำนวนมากที่สุด รองลงมาเป็นหนังสือที่มีเนื้อหาการวิเคราะห์ข้อมูลสถิติโดยใช้โปรแกรมสำเร็จรูปทางสถิติ และจำนวนน้อยที่สุดใกล้เคียงกัน เป็นหนังสือที่มีเนื้อหาสถิติตัวแปรพหุ และความรู้พื้นฐานวิชาสถิติ หนังสือสถิติภาษาไทยผลิตจำนวนมากที่สุดระหว่าง พ.ศ. 2545 - 2549 มีราคาระหว่าง 200-299 บาท ส่วนใหญ่มีตาราง กราฟ ภาพประกอบ แบบฝึกหัดท้ายบท/เล่ม ตารางสถิติ และมีการอ้างอิง และส่วนน้อยที่มีดรรชนี และบัญชีคำศัพท์ หนังสือสถิติที่มีการอ้างอิงส่วนใหญ่เป็นการอ้างอิงแบบบรรณานุกรม
Other Abstract: The objective of this research is to analyze of Thai statistics books that were published from 1987 to 2006 in terms of publishers, types, subjects, years of publication, prices, compositions of books and references in order to benefit the university libraries in acquiring the statistics books, and the publishers in publishing the statistics books. The research was done by the use of data collecting form as the tool in collecting data from Thai statistics books written in Thai or translated from other languages, and published from 1987 to 2006, totaling 692 titles. The research result shows that the majority of Thai statistics books were written by personal authors, published by academic institutions, and were printed textbooks. The number of Thai statistics books of statistical science contents is 357 titles (51.59%). Moreover, the number of Thai statistics books used in the other subjects is 335 titles (48.41%), mostly used in the subject of business. However, The majority of topics of Thai statistics books of statistical science contents are collections of different statistical topics, the second most are on data analysis with the use of statistics programs, and the least on multivariate statistics analysis as well as fundamental statistical concepts. Most of Thai statistics books were published during 2002 and 2006, ranging from 200 to 299 baht. The majority of Thai statistics books contain tables, graphs, pictures, practices, statistics tables, and references. Very few statistics books have indexes and lists of words. The majority of statistics books have bibliographies.
Description: วิทยานิพนธ์ (อ.ม.)--จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย, 2550
Degree Name: อักษรศาสตรมหาบัณฑิต
Degree Level: ปริญญาโท
Degree Discipline: บรรณารักษศาสตร์และสารนิเทศศาสตร์
URI: http://cuir.car.chula.ac.th/handle/123456789/39216
Type: Thesis
Appears in Collections:Arts - Theses

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Warapree_Ta.pdf2.61 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.