DSpace  
 

CUIR at Chulalongkorn University >
Faculty and Institute >
Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy - Acctn >
Acctn - Theses >

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://cuir.car.chula.ac.th/handle/123456789/52362

Title: การเปรียบเทียบวิธีลูกโซ่มาร์คอฟมอนติคาร์โลสำหรับการอนุมานแบบเบส์เมื่อมีเงื่อนไขบังคับเชิงอันดับ
Other Titles: A COMPARISON OF MARKOV CHAIN MONTE CARLO METHODS FOR BAYESIAN INFERENCE WITH RANK CONSTRAINTS
Authors: ณภัชนันท์ อุทธโยธา
Advisor: เสกสรร เกียรติสุไพบูลย์
Advisor's Email: Seksan.K@Chula.ac.th,seksan@cbs.chula.ac.th,seksan.kiatsupaibul@gmail.com
Issue Date: 2559
Publisher: จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย
Abstract: งานวิจัยนี้นำเสนอวิธีการสุ่มตัวอย่างของลูกโซ่มาร์คอฟมอนติคาร์โล (Markov chain Monte Carlo: MCMC) แบบใหม่ที่เรียกว่า โพลาร์เมโทรโปลิสฮิตแอนด์รันแบบแกมมา (Gamma type Polar Metropolis Hit-and-Run: PMHR-G) ซึ่งพัฒนามาจากวิธีโพลาร์เมโทรโปลิสฮิตแอนด์รันแบบปกติ (Normal type Polar Metropolis Hit-and-Run: PMHR-N) เพื่อประมาณค่าพารามิเตอร์บนเงื่อนไขที่ตัวแปรมีการจัดเรียงอันดับอย่างสมบูรณ์ และเปรียบเทียบประสิทธิภาพของวิธีการสุ่มตัวอย่างแบบ PMHR-G ที่นำเสนอกับวิธีการสุ่มตัวอย่างแบบ PMHR-N และวิธี MCMC อื่นที่รู้จักกันดีอีก 2 วิธี ได้แก่ วิธีการสุ่มตัวอย่างแบบกิบส์ (Gibbs) และวิธีการสุ่มตัวอย่างแบบฮิตแอนด์รัน (Hit-and-Run: HR) การวัดประสิทธิภาพอาศัยค่าขอบเขตบนของความเชื่อมั่นแบบข้างเดียวของตัวประกอบอัตราส่วนที่ปรับลดแล้ว (corrected potential scale reduction factor: PSRF) ประกอบกับกราฟค่าเฉลี่ยสะสมของตัวแปรที่สนใจศึกษา ข้อมูลที่ใช้เป็นข้อมูลจำลอง โดยมีจำนวนมิติ 3 ระดับคือ 10, 50 และ 100 ค่าสัมประสิทธิ์สหสัมพันธ์ 4 ระดับคือ 0, 0.5, 0.75 และ 0.9 และมีเวกเตอร์ค่าเฉลี่ย 3 ลำดับคือ เวกเตอร์ศูนย์ เวกเตอร์ที่มีสมาชิกอยู่ในรูปของลำดับเพิ่ม ซึ่งมีค่าตั้งแต่ -1 ถึง 1 และเวกเตอร์ที่มีสมาชิกอยู่ในรูปของลำดับลด ซึ่งมีค่าตั้งแต่ 1 ถึง -1 จากการทดลองทั้งหมด 36 กรณี พบว่าจากเกณฑ์การวัดประสิทธิภาพทั้ง 2 เกณฑ์ โดยมี 25 กรณี (69.44%) ให้ผลสรุปตรงกัน สำหรับกรณีที่ผลสรุปตรงกันและสามารถวัดประสิทธิภาพได้ มีทั้งหมด 13 กรณี พบว่า 12 กรณี (92.31%) ที่การสุ่มตัวอย่างแบบ PMHR-G มีประสิทธิภาพสูงที่สุด และมีเพียง 1 กรณี (7.69%) เท่านั้นที่พบว่าการสุ่มตัวอย่างแบบ Gibbs มีประสิทธิภาพสูงที่สุด
Other Abstract: This research proposes a new Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) sampler called Gamma-type Polar Metropolis Hit-and-Run (PMHR-G). The new sampler is developed from the Normal-type Polar Metropolis Hit-and-Run (PMHR-N) for parameter estimation conditional on a complete ranking of the variables. A study is performed to compare the efficiency among PMHR-G, PMHR-N and another two well-known MCMC sampler, namely Gibbs sampler and Hit-and-Run sampler. The upper confidence bound of the corrected potential scale reduction factor (PSRF) is employed as the performance measures, along with the graph of key variables’ cumulative means. The study is done on simulated data sets at three different dimensions (10, 50, 100), four different correlation coefficients (0, 0.5, 0.75, 0.9) and three different mean vectors (zero vector, increasing sequences from -1 to 1, decreasing sequences from 1 to -1). They form in total 36 experimental cases. The results show that the two performance criteria agree on 25 experimental cases (69.44%). In the cases that the two criteria, is measurable, agree on 13 experimental cases, PMHR-G performs best in 12 the cases (92.31%) and Gibbs performs best in 1 the remaining (7.69%).
Description: วิทยานิพนธ์ (วท.ม.)--จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย, 2559
Degree Name: วิทยาศาสตรมหาบัณฑิต
Degree Level: ปริญญาโท
URI: http://cuir.car.chula.ac.th/handle/123456789/52362
Appears in Collections:Acctn - Theses

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
5781530626.pdf6.41 MBAdobe PDFView/Open  (Chula only)
View Statistics

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

 

Valid XHTML 1.0! DSpace Software Copyright © 2002-2010  Duraspace - Feedback